Have you always wanted to keep a nature journal or are you looking for ways to make your nature journaling a richer experience? In this workshop we will explore fundamental principles to jumpstart and extend your journaling practice. You will learn:
- Why to keep a nature journal and see examples of many ways to practice.
- How to set up a lightweight journaling kit for easy access in the field and see some useful tools for fieldwork.
- What to put into your journal to get more out of every observation and allow you to use your journal as a scientific resource.
- How to motivate and inspire yourself to make journaling a regular habit.
- Strategies to get you started for a day in the field.
- Ideas about what to put in your journal.
- Ways to think outside of the box to enhance your creativity and joy in journaling.