- This event has passed.
Cool tricks to help you draw plants!
May 31 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pmFree
Join me for this special International Nature Journaling Week workshop! I have a bunch of fun strategies to help you draw flowers, branches, leaves, curling petals, and other crazy plant stuff. This class will be useful for everyone. If you are a teacher, you will learn a lot of tricks you can incorporate into your lessons (everything I do is open source). This is going to be fun so gather your materials, journal and pencil, and come along.
What to Bring
- Playful curiosity and sense of humor
- Piece of white paper
- Journal and pencil
- A curling leaf
- A palmately veined leaf (like a maple)
- A lobed leaf (like a white or black oak)
- A permanent black marking pen (like a sharpie)..If you also have a red and blue sharpie (or two other colors) bring it along too.
- A piece of clear or translucent plastic (like a heavy-duty zip-lock bag or the cover of a plastic folder for a school report)
- A printout of the plant drawing worksheet (if you cannot print it out, view it online, and carefully copy what you see onto a piece of paper before class).
- Watercolors and brush (if you use them)
- A white jell pen (if you have one)
- A white colored pencil
- A set of colored pencils (if you use them)
- A dead ball point pen (no ink left, not even a little bit)
Meeting ID: 893 5385 9279. Password: 127375
One tap mobile+16699009128,,89353859279#,,1#,127375# US (San Jose)+13462487799,,89353859279#,,1#,127375# US (Houston) Dial by your location +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose) +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma) +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)Meeting ID: 893 5385 9279Password: 127375Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kevk6svDuX