- This event has passed.
Monterey Bay Nature Journal Club Online-No meeting
What we’ll be doing:
No Meeting Today– Please check Spark in Nature events page for details about today’s topics!
Start at 9:30 am- end at 12 noon Pacific Daylight. Schedule:
- Start with an introduction and demo of a topic
- We log off the computer to nature journal outside in our own nearby nature,
- Return to Zoom for sharing our discoveries and journal pages. ***This is THE BEST part- not to miss!!
Who can attend
Open to all levels. No experience needed. If you are new to nature journaling, you might like Melinda’s introductory Nature Journaling Course -see here.
Sundays at 09:30 AM Pacific Daylight (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 604 293 250 Password: nature
What to bring
Open to all levels!
- Have a journal or paper, and a pencil.
- Color pencils or watercolor optional.
- Bring your curiosity and willingness to try!
Thank you for your support to make nature journaling accessible to all!
Nature Journaling is about observing nature more deeply, and recording what we experience with words, visuals, and numbers. Open to any level. Bring a sketchbook, pencil and your curiosity!
The Monterey Bay Nature Journal Club (MBNJC) meets every Sunday at 9:30 am Pacific.
Melinda Nakagawa, MSc. is founder of Spark in Nature and hosts the Monterey Bay Nature Journal Club. She is a scientist, naturalist and educator who guides people to adopt and sustain a nature journaling practice to help open eyes to wonder, bring a sense of calm and joy, and connection with the natural world. Instagram: @sparkinNature