- This event has passed.
Let’s draw trees! (Zoom)
May 28 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Learn to draw trees with pencils, pens, and watercolors. We will explore techniques for showing the structure and texture of trees with simple to follow step-by-step demonstrations. Even if you do not have access to parks you can usually find street trees in your neighborhood that make great subjects for nature journaling.
Each week, join John Muir Laws and the Nature Journal Club for new journaling tips, techniques, inspiration, teaching strategies, and interviews. This live workshop can hold 500 people. I will also make a recording of the workshop and post it on my blog. All ages and experience levels are welcome. I look forward to seeing you there!
Suggested donation: $20. Your donation helps support me and my family. Your generosity is deeply appreciated and it makes an immediate difference in my ability to continue to offer these programs. Your donation is tax-deductible. Click here to donate. If you are not able to donate at this time, no problem–please continue to enjoy the classes and find another way to pay it forward in your community with acts of kindness and service. Thank you!
- Your Journal and favorite drawing materials. Taking notes while you watch and participate will help you remember the new techniques and incorporate them into your journaling.
- And your sense of humor!
Join by Computer
Click here to join the meeting!
Join by Phone
Meeting ID: 764 3990 6428
One tap mobile
- +13462487799,,76439906428# US (Houston)
- +17207072699,,76439906428# US (Denver)
Dial by your location
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fyCt4ACAb