How to Draw Horses
July 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Learn to draw horses from the side and 3/4 angle. We will identify the major body masses of the horse (and other large quadrupeds) and overlap them to show the animal from a different angle. Also learn the key muscles that define the contour and form of the horse’s body and how to suggest them beneath the skin.
This live workshop can hold 500 people. I will also make a recording of the workshop and post it on my blog. All ages and experience levels are welcome. I look forward to seeing you there!
Suggested donation: $20. Your donation helps support me and my family. Your generosity is deeply appreciated and it makes an immediate difference in my ability to continue to offer these programs. Your donation is tax-deductible. Click here to donate. If you are not able to donate at this time, no problem–please continue to enjoy the classes and find another way to pay it forward in your community with acts of kindness and service. Thank you!
- Your Journal and favorite drawing materials. Taking notes while you watch and participate will help you remember the new techniques and incorporate them into your journaling.
- Your sense of humor!
Join by Computer or Tablet
Or Join by Phone
Meeting ID: 764 3990 6428
One tap mobile
- +13462487799,,76439906428# US (Houston)
- +17207072699,,76439906428# US (Denver)
Dial by your location
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fyCt4ACAb