- This event has passed.
Special Event: Cheetahs–Conservation and Art
June 18, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am PDT
Join us for a fascinating look at the world of Cheetahs that will inspire both your art and nature stewardship. I will be joined by Rebecca Klein of Cheetah Conservation Botswana (the beautiful photo here is from the gallery on their web site) and Marcia Sivek of the BeProvided Conservation Radio Podcast. We will discuss current efforts in Cheetah conservation and what we can do to help the species.
Then we will explore aspects of the cheetah’s anatomy, structure, and patterns to help you draw these amazing animals.
Check back here before the class to download the class worksheet (not ready yet).
This live workshop can hold 500 people. I will also make a recording of the workshop and post it on my blog. All ages and experience levels are welcome. I look forward to seeing you there!
Suggested donation: $20. Your donation helps support me and my family. Your generosity is deeply appreciated and it makes an immediate difference in my ability to continue to offer these programs. Your donation is tax-deductible. Click here to donate. If you are not able to donate at this time, no problem–please continue to enjoy the classes and find another way to pay it forward in your community with acts of kindness and service. Thank you!
- Your Journal and favorite drawing materials. Taking notes while you watch and participate will help you remember the new techniques and incorporate them into your journaling.
- Your sense of humor!
Join by Computer or Tablet
Or Join by Phone
Meeting ID: 764 3990 6428
One tap mobile
- +13462487799,,76439906428# US (Houston)
- +17207072699,,76439906428# US (Denver)
Dial by your location
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fyCt4ACAb