Let’s Get Started Together
August 13 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Starting a nature journaling practice can be hard. Let’s walk through it together. In this workshop, we will explore ways to scale down the anxiety or barriers that might form between you and your journal. Learn how to get started and how to create the habit of nature journaling that can last a lifetime.
This live workshop can hold 500 people. I will also make a recording of the workshop and post it on my blog. All ages and experience levels are welcome. I look forward to seeing you there!
Suggested donation: $20. Your donation helps support me and my family. Your generosity is deeply appreciated and it makes an immediate difference in my ability to continue to offer these programs. Your donation is tax-deductible. Click here to donate. If you are not able to donate at this time, no problem–please continue to enjoy the classes and find another way to pay it forward in your community with acts of kindness and service. Thank you!
- Your Journal and favorite drawing materials. Taking notes while you watch and participate will help you remember the new techniques and incorporate them into your journaling.
- Your sense of humor!
How to Join the meeting
Or Join by Phone
Meeting ID: 764 3990 6428
One tap mobile
- +13462487799,,76439906428# US (Houston)
- +17207072699,,76439906428# US (Denver)
Dial by your location
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fyCt4ACAb