- This event has passed.
Draw Squirrels, Mice, and Other Rodents (Zoom)
May 14 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Do you have a pet guinea pig, hamster, or rat? These pets are great resources to help you practice moving animal forms. We will start with the basics of how to construct the rodent body and then learn how to show fur texture, from short hair to the fluffy tail of a squirrel.
Join John Muir Laws and the Nature Journal Club for journaling tips, techniques, inspiration, teaching strategies, and interviews. The live workshop can hold 500 people. I will also make a recording of the workshop and post it on my blog. All ages and experience levels are welcome. I look forward to seeing you there!
Suggested donation: $20. Your donation helps support me and my family. Your generosity is deeply appreciated and it makes an immediate difference in my ability to continue to offer these programs. Your donation is tax-deductible. Click here to donate. If you are not able to donate at this time, no problem–please continue to enjoy the classes and find another way to pay it forward in your community with acts of kindness and service. Thank you!
- Your Journal and favorite drawing materials
- The squirrel anatomy handout Download Here
- paper model of squirrel anatomy (assembled)
- and your sense of humor!
Join by Computer
Click here to join the meeting!
Join by Phone
Meeting ID: 764 3990 6428
One tap mobile
- +13462487799,,76439906428# US (Houston)
- +17207072699,,76439906428# US (Denver)
Dial by your location
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fyCt4ACAb