Wild Wonder Nature Journaling Conference Registration Tips
Thank you for your patience with and support of our planning team as we embark together on this new venture!
Don’t delay in your registration as we anticipate a sold-out conference and classes will fill up quickly!
Here are some tips and notes to help you get ready for the registration process.
PRICE: $385, including all ticketing and credit card fees
- First, you can purchase your conference attendance ticket using the Eventbrite link. During that process, you will also have the opportunity to add other items at check out, such as: raffle tickets (for a donation to raise money for scholarships–the prizes will be lots of cool journaling stuff, books, and more!), boxed lunches (so you don’t have to worry about that during the weekend), a special limited edition conference poster featuring original art by John Muir Laws (design coming later this summer).
- After you purchase tickets, please check your email; you will receive one email from Eventbrite with your ticket information (including a printable PDF), and one email from Sched.com.
- You may need to click on the link from Sched to reset your password / create a new account in Sched before you can log in and select your classes, field trips, social events, and manage your waitlists.
- ****Don’t forget to set up your Sched.com account and register for your classes and field trips! This is a required step! You can do this from a desktop, tablet, or phone.****
- Important: When you register for activities, please also select activities such as Check-In, Lunch, evening programs (Welcome, Social Hours, and Keynote Addresses) that you plan to attend — that way when you print your schedule, you’ll have the complete information on where to go. Also, it helps us track the number of attendees so we can make accurate plans for food and chairs.
- Note that some classes and field trips run concurrently each day. (For instance, on a given morning, there may be 6 classes and 3 field trips to choose from. If you choose a field trip, you will not be able to take any classes that morning as they happen concurrently.) Once you make a class or field trip selection, Sched will grey out the activities that are not available during the same time slots.
- Sched lets you manage your schedule yourself: you can drop a class, add a new one, and plan your days however you like. If a class is full, you can add yourself to the waiting list, and Sched will move you in automatically if a space becomes available. You can manage your classes and field trips right up until the day of the conference.
- There is very limited space in all classes and field trips, so please be sure to drop a class from your schedule if you don’t plan to go.
- There is very limited space in our evening speakers venue, so please be sure to indicate if you will attend, and please don’t plan to bring a friend as we will likely be full and not able to accommodate anyone without a conference pass. (There may be a limited number of extra tickets for evening talks—stay tuned for details on that).
- SCHOLARSHIPS: We may have a few more partial need-based scholarships available. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your situation and we will try to meet the need.
- VOLUNTEERS: Volunteers will work one day of the conference and receive a discounted price ($250 vs $385) for full admission to the other two days. If you have offered to volunteer, we will contact you to get more details and let you know if you will be on the volunteer team. If you are part of the volunteer team, you will receive separate instructions for retrieving your ticket type (it will NOT be the link above). We may have a few more volunteer slots available—please email us at email@example.com to apply.
If you cancel by 5pm PDT on August 11, you will receive a full refund less $50.
If you cancel after August 11, there will be no refunds.