Wild Wonder Nature Journaling Conference Registration Tips
Click here for general conference info on johnmuirlaws.com.
Click here for our Frequently Asked Questions (which we will update as we get new queries).
Thank you for your patience with and support of our planning team as we embark together on this new virtual venture!
Don’t delay in your registration as we anticipate a sold-out conference!
Here are some tips and notes to help you get ready for the registration process.
- First, you can purchase your conference attendance ticket using the Eventbrite link. During that process, you will also have the opportunity to add other items at check out, such as a donation toward future conferences (or a limited-edition Wild Wonder Conference Pouch).
- After you purchase tickets, please check your email; you will receive one email from Eventbrite with your ticket information (including a printable PDF), and one email from Sched.com.
- You may need to click on the link from Sched to reset your password / create a new account in Sched before you can log in and select your classes, field trips, social events, and manage your waitlists.
- ****Don’t forget to set up your Sched.com account and register for your classes and lectures! This is a required step! You can do this from a desktop, tablet, or phone.****
- Sched lets you manage your schedule yourself: you can drop a class, add a new one, and plan your days however you like. If a class is full (most won’t have a limit), you can add yourself to the waiting list, and Sched will move you in automatically if a space becomes available. You can manage your classes and events even during the conference.
- VOLUNTEERS: If you have offered to volunteer, we will contact you to get more details and let you know if you will be on the volunteer team. If you are part of the volunteer team, you will receive separate instructions for retrieving your ticket (it will not be visible to the public). We may have a few more volunteer slots available—please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We are not able to offer refunds. A Full Conference Pass enables you to watch recordings of anything you may miss during the event.