Calling all Sierra naturalists and nature enthusiasts. I am collecting ideas for the second edition of the Laws Field Guide to the Sierra Nevada. I need your help putting together a list of changes and new features that you would like to see in the guide. Please use the comment space at the bottom of this page to share your ideas. If you have a long set of notes, or photographs of unknown species, you can send an email to me.
- Are there any species that I left out that you would like to see included?
- Are there any groups of species that are difficult or confusing to identify using the guide?
- What topics have I missed altogether (tadpoles etc.)?
- Have you found any mistakes that I can correct?
- Which illustrations should I redo to make identification easier?
Thank you in advance for your time and thoughts.