The companion sketchbook to The Laws Guide to Nature Drawing and Journaling. Created with the nature journalist in mind, The Laws Sketchbook for Nature Journaling hardcover blank journal is the perfect starting point for anyone interested in the practice and joy of getting out, observing, and recording nature.
- Hardcover for support while sketching in the field.
- Removable dust jacket band reveals canvas textured white journal cover that you can personalize with your own artwork.
- convenient 7″ x 9″ size.
- Elastic band closure to help you sketch on windy days or flip open to the next blank page.
- Pages open flat for double-page spreads.
- 64 pages of 148g white paper, 16 pages of 200g light brown paper, that are excellent for sketching in pen, pencil, and light washes.
- 16 pages of reference material on journaling, observation, and sketching including scientific measurement and estimation tools, the Beaufort Wind Scale, and table of contents (you fill it in as you go to help you reference your notes).