How to Draw Bats
October 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm PDT
Happy Haloween! Join me for a deep dive into bat anatomy and how to draw the textures of wings and fur. We will compare the structure of bat bodies with our own to help make sense of what we see and to help us remember it. We will give some special love to fruit bats and draw them from many angles.
Download, cut out, and prepare the Fruit Bat flight model before the class.
All ages and experience levels are welcome. No registration is necessary, This live workshop can hold 500 people and is open to everyone on a first-come basis. If you are new to Zoom or are having trouble with the meeting controls, please see these notes and suggestions on Zoom Tips for Online Classes with John Muir Laws to help you get more out of the online workshop. When possible I will also make a recording of the workshop and post it on my blog. I look forward to seeing you there!
Suggested donation: $20. Your donation helps support me and my family. Your generosity is deeply appreciated and it makes an immediate difference in my ability to continue to offer these programs. Your donation is tax-deductible. Click here to donate. If you are not able to donate at this time, no problem–please continue to enjoy the classes and find another way to pay it forward in your community with acts of kindness and service. Thank you!
- Your Journal and favorite drawing materials. Taking notes while you watch and participate will help you remember the new techniques and incorporate them into your journaling.
- Your sense of humor!
How to Join the meeting
Or Join by Phone
Meeting ID: 764 3990 6428
One tap mobile
- +13462487799,,76439906428# US (Houston)
- +17207072699,,76439906428# US (Denver)
Dial by your location
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
- +1 253 215 8782 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- Find your local number: https://us04web.zoom.us/u/fyCt4ACAb