- This event has passed.
The Five Minute Landscape (Tiburon)
January 10, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
In this workshop we will explore landscape drawing on the run- how to draw and paint a landscape in five minutes or less, while standing up, in wet weather. Learn how to see basic shapes, simplify values, and discard unecessary detail. I will demonstrate several techniques including water soluable pen, aquash pencil, limited palette watercolor, Tombo pen, and graphite pencil.
Suggested Equipment List
You will be fine with just a sketchbook and pencil but consider bringing the following tools so you can draw along with the demonstrations.
- Tombo Dual Brush Pen N75-Cool Gray 3 – SKU# 56639
- Tombo Dual Brush Pen N95-Cool Gray 1 – SKU# 56644
- Pilot Razor Point Pen, Black
- Dark Gray or Dark Brown Watercolor Pencil
- Portable watercolor set and waterbrush
- Dark graphite pencil (2B or darker) and blending stomp
No registration necessary, all ages and abilit levels welcome. $20 suggested donation.